Terms and conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS SHALL BE APPLICABLE TO ALL THE VIL (VODAFONE INDIA LIMITED & ITS SUBSIDIARIES & GROUP COMPANIES) POSTPAID & PREPAID SUBSCRIBERS BUYING THE BLACKBERRY 8520 OR 9300 GSM MOBILE HANDSETS FROM ANY OF THE RIM AUTHORISED OUTLETS IN INDIA EXCEPT JAMMU & KASHMIR DURING THE PERIOD 23rd JANUARY 2012 TO 31st March, 2012 (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE) AND SHALL BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OFFER :
- Vodafone India Limited & its Subsidiaries (“VIL”) and Research in Motion India Private Ltd (“RIM”), jointly bring an offer (i) for VIL’s Prepaid Subscribers and (ii) for VIL’s Post Paid Subscribers (“Offer”), valid from 23rd January 2012 till 31st March 2012 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”).
- The Offer is valid only for VIL Prepaid & Postpaid subscribers in India on their buying either Blackberry 8520 or 9300 GSM mobile handset from any of the outlets authorized by RIM in India. The offer would not be available in Jammu & Kashmir (“J&K”).
- VIL Prepaid and Post Paid Subscribers who buy either the BlackBerry Curve 9300 or 8520 smartphone during the offer period and those who don’t have any existing BlackBerry service plan already activated on their mobile number, are eligible Subscribers for the Offer (“Eligible Subscribers”).
- The BlackBerry 9300 and 8520 smartphones are also available without this offer.
- Eligible Subscribers will get 1 year Free access to BlackBerry Messenger plan that will allow them free usage of BlackBerry Messenger service for 1 year from the date of activation during the Offer Period. For any other data usage, Eligible Subscribers will be charged as per the prevalent data tariffs.
- The aforementioned offer will be activated within 48 working hours of the Eligible Subscribers buying either BlackBerry 8520 or 9300 GSM mobile handset from any of the authorized outlets by RIM in India during the aforementioned offer period. The offer will be activated only on the first Vodafone SIM inserted in the device for the Eligible Subscribers who at the time of inserting the SIM in either BlackBerry 8520 or 9300 GSM mobile handset do not have any BlackBerry service plan activated on such Mobile Handset.
- VIL shall provide the Telecom Service and activate BlackBerry Messenger Services on Vodafone’s network for the Eligible Customers
- VIL reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, postpone, change, alter or modify these Terms & Conditions of the Offer or any part thereof at anytime during it’s validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by TRAI,
- Department of Telecom (DOT) and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.